Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bathroom Project ~ DONE!

YIPPEE!!  All done!  I am so happy this is finished.  But for what it is and what it was ... it turned out great.  The only thing left is for the Bear to put the toilet back in, which he will do Friday afternoon!  (Boy, I wish I had a better camera.  These pictures do not do it justice.)


Gave up on the other rugs... they just were soooo messy.... I will do some for the other bath but I will use denim.  The terry cloth shreds everywhere.  Not pretty on the dark floors.


When my body heals from this room I think I will tackle the kitchen.  I have to figure out the logistics for cooking and etc but the floor is very old linoleum. ICK!!



I really love how the floors turned out.  Looks like leather in real life.... feels good under your feet. and I spilled some paint on it and it wiped right up... no problem!  :O)



So what do you think, Sissy!?  Did I do alright for an old frumpy crippled lady!?  :P

2 comments:

  1. SSIIISSSSSSSYYYY, COME HERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Wonderful! I can't believe you finished the rugs so soon!!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete